Friday, January 2, 2009

Show me anything, just show me you care

Please don't listen
to what I'm gonna tell you.
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle.

you know, I still love you
It's just, just one of those things


I know I made it seem
Like all was written down
And I hid all my pain
And now I bring it out

And you'll be scared at first
because it's such an ugly blow
I don't know which is worse,
to learn or not to know.


x

I realised I drunk texted you with a lot of hahahahaha. Actually it's because of your text so I replied you with a lot of hahahahaha. I'm so so sorry. But I'm glad I didn't call you. Surprisingly I didn't. And phew I didn't. Cannot imagine what would happen.

But hello, I miss you a lot today. And K & I spoke tonight, we spoke of you. It feels nice talking to her again, after all in the past I used to turn to her any time whenever I needed someone to talk to. Whether is it advise or just plain talking & her listening. She said a lot that made a lot of sense to me and, I don't know.

It's people like her who remembers, who drops short texts or IMs out of nowhere to show that they care that makes me feel happy in times like this.

K: p/s: it's perfectly fine to love someone a lot, but not have it go your way. it's also perfectly fine to cry, curse, swear, *insert emotion*, you know.. as long as you're in control of it.
K: and.. well, don't let it get the better of you. don't know if what i'm saying makes sense..

K: guys think with their head, women think with their hearts
K: maybe that's why you're stuck here

Yeh, maybe.

Oh, by the way, get some sleep. Be ready to worry yourself sick later darling :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf your drunk text was funny la tickled my tummy please! hahah see you soon love!
-samfam

January 3, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home