Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I’ve loved you then, like I love you now, like I probably always will

What defines a best friend? What are the requirements to be a good best friend? How many hours a week does it entail? Stupid questions that have no answers. A best friend is not defined by how many times they talk on the phone, or how many hours they hang out together. It is not defined by how many sleepovers they gossip at, or how many inside jokes they have. There are no requirements or laws that state that a good best friend must hang out with them every weekend, or tell each other every little detail. A best friend is a matter of opinion. It is the person who has been there for you through everything, not just through the fun things, or the little things. It is the person that you call when you are at your absolute worst, it is the person who saves you when you didn't even notice that you needed saving, mostly it is the person who accepts you for who you are, and the person that you are becoming.

School was nothing but tiring despite it being a 3-hour class.

After class we did the best thing ever. Guitar hero <3 No pictures but everyone should definitely try it. Don't know how to play? Just whack. Hit the buttons and press press press! It sure does releases some stress yknow. I had so much fun today. Thank you guys :)

And we're getting on better. I didn't wanna tell you what I told you but I still told you instead before you start regretting & pulling my legs as I leave you. See? You mean so much to me. You know what I meant when I say we cannot be friends. Either lovers or friends. Choose one. I cannot see you with someone else other than me. I'm sorry, this is really selfish. I know how much you want me as your friend but I can't do it. It'll take a long time for me to get over this relationship & when it is over, I will not be able to look at you the same way for I've given so much in this relationship & I cannot call you 'my friend'.


I am so happy. I wanna be like this everyday.

But one thing, 30 minutes into Tuesday & I'm still here. I wanna be sleepy now so I can wake up on time tomorrow!!! :@

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear,

I love reading your blog :) Anyways have you broken up with your "bb"? :(

Take care,
xx

October 8, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you dear :) Sorry that I don't update often anymore! No time, really got no time. :/ Leave your name next time?

Nope, still together :)

October 10, 2009 at 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Aww yeah guess you've been really busy of late, but do take care! I chanced upon your blog last time, so I began to read it regularly. I made that anon comment above btw^

Glad to hear that! Y'all look good together :)

October 10, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update more often babe, pretty pls!

October 11, 2009 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Glynis ♥ said...

Leah: Hello babe :) Thanks for reading. Sorry if you keep coming back for more but nothing is updated! :( I'll update real soon. Got photos but no time! Hahaha

Thank you <3

Anon: Yesyes, I sure will if you can buy me time!

October 14, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home