Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our last kiss




Meredith Grey: Hey.

Derek Shepherd: Hey. You almost died today.

Meredith Grey: Yeah, I almost died today.

Meredith Grey: I can't, I can't remember our last kiss. All I could think about was, "I'm going to die today and I can't remember our last kiss," which is pathetic. But the last time we were together and happy, I... want to be able remember that, and I can't Derek. I can't remember.

Derek Shepherd: I'm glad you didn't die today.

Derek Shepherd: It was a Thursday morning, you were wearing that ratty little "Dartmouth" T-shirt you look so good in, the one with the hole in the back of the neck. You'd just washed your hair and you smelled like some kind of... flower. I was running late for surgery. You said you were going to see me later, and you leaned to me, you put your hand on my chest and you kissed me. Soft. It was quick. Kind of like a habit. You know, like we'd do it everyday for the rest of our lives. And you went back to reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed.

Meredith Grey: Lavender. My hair smelled like lavender... from my conditioner.

Derek Shepherd: Lavender. Huh.



I can't remember the last time we kissed.
I can't remember the last time you wanted to hold my hand.
I can't remember the last time you wanted to hold me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home