Saturday, September 26, 2009

#501 out of 1001 things I want in a lover: Someone who will do anything to see me, even if it's just for a minute


Current earworm: Lights - The Listening (Acoustic)

"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel, and stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel. more often than not, sometimes we just have to go with 'whatever happens, happens'."

Wish I could..


Been crying for the past hour. Guess I don't deserve to be happy. My happiness is always so short-lived. Wished you lived a little longer in me, happiness, my dear.

Every day I think about you half as much as I did the day before. But I'll never stop thinking about you. Your name still roll off my tongue all the time, you're a topic that I'll always bring up in conversations. Do you know that?


I wanna feel better soon. I guess I kept so much inside of me, I cannot take it anymore. I don't wanna be this sad, I wanna be okay. Just okay. Never mind if I'm not happy, because this unhappy life I've been living, I'm getting so used to it. I guess I'll be strong enough to take it all.

God, please..

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you accept anonymous on facebook?:)

September 26, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Glynis ♥ said...

Sometimes I do & it depends. Why?

October 6, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home