Monday, March 30, 2009

Forever, you said it without hesitation

"Some things are meant to happen. Some things are bound to be. Love has a way of making doubting hearts believe. Sometimes in spite of difference, sometimes against all odds, some things are meant to happen."


Teary 3am mornings on the bed with a broken heart to mend, thoughts in my head and used and soiled tissues by my side, where were you?
7am mornings with eyes struggling to open to see the sunlight shining in from the window by my bed with the first thought in my head - whatever our lips spoke of few hours before - what were you thinking?

Of me, I certainly hope.



Lies, hidden truth, unspoken
Should I put my guard down again?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about posting a nude picture of yourself ? i want to see leh !

March 30, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go fuck yourself la fuckerdog !

April 1, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home