Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wish that I could be the one you wake up to

"I still wait for the phone in the middle of the night thinking you might call me, if your dreams don't turn out right. And it still amazes me that I lie here in the dark wishing you were next to me, with your head against my heart. If you asked me how I'm doing, I'd say just fine, but the truth is, if you could read my mind not a day goes by that I don't think of you."


Thank you for the strawberries ^^ I was surprised, I still am!

P was just talking to me on MSN a while ago and she asked if I am still attached with the same person she last remember from. It is you, the person she last remember I was with. It is still you, I replied her. She asked how long have we been together. I told her this month is our 22nd, which makes it 1 year 10 months. She was happy for me, saying this is my longest relationship, how I should be contented that you are better than X. Also that you are sure worthy of my love, much more than X was. She was glad about that.

The whole conversation reminded me of what a long way we came from. Whatever bad issues we've gone through, it is over and it made us stronger. I am so glad to be here, at the end of the race with you.

I am just happy to be with you, I want you to know that.


I love you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home