Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All my thoughts are of you, I am so completely yours


Not anyone in particular but I know of a few at my finger tips right now. No, not emo today but when I saw this, I was reminded about that few people who became people I knew...... :( this could bring tears to my eyes but today seems like a fabulous day. 8 full hours of sleep, breakfast with zel, many signs of a bad day happening to Jems & I, dirty kinky conversations with M & Jems, Lo Mai Kai/Fun Choy lunch at 7-11 opposite the train station with Jems (budget much?), home, waiting for bff to come while doing assignment.

Sounds like a perfect day, no?

And I'm sure you know you are one of them. Even mummy talks about you, and she knows how it breaks my heart to do so but she is just concerned about how things are right now....

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey love, its been a while... i read through all your posts and your comments. it hurts alot to see all those people who dont know you at all, judge you tellin' you what you should do and what you shouldnt. all those really fucked up comments saying you're me myself.

i CHOSE to remain anonymous because i dont wanna feel like im intrudin' into her relationship with her gf and i dont wanna create a stupid hoo-ha over nothing if i tell her who am i. i rather be someone who reads her blog, tag some constructive comments which can somehow or somewhat, make her day even though she doesnt know me. everyone deserves a guardian angel. i dont care what you ppl continue to talk shit about me but please respect her and buzz off if you all dont even know her.

i guess she'll really appreciate it ya. c'mon, dont like her, dont click. thats just so simple dont you retards get it? and whether i want to expose my identity to her or not, is btwn me and her so none of any of you busybodies' biz ya?

its okay glynis dear, cheer up and dont have to bother abt ppl like these, love.

with love,
Secret.Admirer

March 26, 2009 at 2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you attached Secret Admirer?

March 27, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home