Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it

Because I wanted to check something and also to check when was the last time I did my hair before the trip with bff last week or the week before, I read hhheartbreakhotel and theklassiquecrime a little.

hhheartbreakhotel was so much happier but theklassiquecrime was so sad. Everything was sad, talking about smashed hearts and broken dreams, people who came, left without turning back to look at all and threw their rear-view mirrors away. I could sense the sadness seeing the layout again.


But bottom line is, am I really happy now? Is this what I really wanted?



but anyway p/s: thanks bb for today, luv you so much <3
p/p/s: happy birthday ^.^ whether you know this is for you or not, whatever I don't care. I hope you are as happy as you are pretending to be.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home