Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sad thing is, you can still love someone & be wrong for them

"What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction."

And it's so hard to have someone like that. Indispensable to you, you to eat up my free time, my ego, my attention. You to be addicted to me, and me to be addicted to you.

I am addicted to you. Still very addicted.


"You are doing your best to push me away. And you know what? I’m finally going to do you a favor & not push back.

Because giving in can be so very tiring. It is sucking me up inside out. I don't know how much longer I can stay here but I will keep fighting for you. But bear in mind that I am exhausted,

"do you think you treat me very bad?"
"yeah"
"do you feel bad?"
"yeah, why?"
"no..I just pity myself sometimes yknow--"
"then don't treat me so nice lor"

(U) was all I could hear in the silence between us.

Wrong for each other? It never occurred to me. I don't think we are either. We are not wrong for each other. In fact, I always thought I am made for you. We are made for each other.

Signing off,
a restless me getting more restless after this post

p/s: no tgif :(

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home