Monday, October 19, 2009

When you are in love, you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams



It's that feeling you get right in your core, when you look around, look at all the people you're surrounded by, and realize that these people are home. And one of the people who gave me the feeling of home, is you baby :)

I'm thankful we talked things out. I'm so glad we did. Despite disturbing Angie & bff in the cinema by texting you that night, I'm happy. 1am in the midst of the movie, I poured my heart out to you, telling you how I let us go so as to see if you'd chase us back. How I no longer cry for you, how the pain is slowly going away. And you did. You made an extra effort, go an extra mile for us.

A lot has changed, I'd say. We talked about our future, our many days together. You made me laugh more than usual. You do stupid things to upset me but to coax me, you do stupider things. You save up for driving lessons in order to drive us to wherever we wanna go, so we don't have to take the long torturous killing-us-slowly public transport. You make an effort to come down to my place and pick me before we head out (which I absolutely love, heh :)). You pay for my transport! Heh, you used to and did it again. You don't complain or grumble when I'm late for our dates. Your random "I love you bee" while we are shopping or walking dow the street makes me happy. You plan our year-end getaway and this year, it's bigger & better (not forgetting, the huge hole in our pockets :/). Every night the last thing I hear from you is "Goodnight baby, I love you" and this has never changed for the past two years, four months.

Thank you for making an effort to love me better, bb <3

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update mor often pls.... With photos

October 22, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home