Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why am I the one who's still crying?

"When you truly trust someone you care about, you don't have to wonder if they love you as much as you love them."


Funny thing is, I wonder about this everyday.


I know you don't love me as much as I love you. I can't blame you. Maybe I'm not the same girl that you fell in love with

/



Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone


This current earworm has been on repeat for 27 times and counting. The lyrics fits me very very well & it speaks of my emotions.


Please, I wanna be right where you are tomorrow. I need to be next to you, hand in yours wherever we go. I need the comfort. I don't wanna breakdown right now. I need to start Monday right so the week will be better than this..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home