Monday, November 2, 2009

You swallow your sleep & wake up in the morning to find out you are not who you used to be



Intensive studying starts today.

Went Vivo City with bff & Chrissy to study. Had Long John Silver for lunch, om nom nom! Damn happy to be eating ljs 'cos I haven't had it in a long while. Couldn't find proper seat at Starbucks 'cos their tables are round, and it's very difficult for the tree of us to study together on a round table so I suggested Gloria Jeans. I remembered Jemi & I went there to study once without getting anything & they didn't chase us away! Went there, bought ice latte & it sucks :x I NEED ICE BLENDED CARAMEL :(


 
 
 
 
 
 

Union heels spotted in JUICE magazine! :D


Left the place at around 7ish. Headed to Superdog for dinner!! Hahaha my virgin try ^^ it's damn good. I love the chilli fries. I had cheeseburger, bff had chicken burger & Chrissy had the hotdog! Definitely going back for more :) Thanks Chrissy for the recommendation!





 
 
My cheeseburger!


Chrissy hahahaha


They two = <3

Mom & dad are planning a trip to Bangkok & bff's gonna tag along! I hope the talk with her mom will go well.. I AM DAMN EXCITED & SCARED & NERVOUS :( If she can't come, I'll be damn sad. Cannot wait for her to get back to me!

Off to study, toodles! :>

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Nadine said...

all the best for exams!
mugging hard, eh? (:

November 5, 2009 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Glynis ♥ said...

Have to :( I don't wanna fail again, this is my second time taking it!

Thanks babe! ^^

November 6, 2009 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger .juliette. said...

like ur blog!!!

November 7, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home