Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love anything

Holla kids I am home!!!!

I will update about the getaway l8r ok I'm pretty engrossed in online window shopping shitz right now heh heh heh

 
New want: Schoolgirl blaze / cropped jacket

 
 
 

Dresses are good lazy school days

 
  
 
 
  
  
 
I am crazily in luv with booties now.
These are about 4 to 5 inches high!!!!!!!!

I also want Keds Classic Laced Plimsolls :( I always wanted them but mom got something similar for me in Bangkok.......... I want booties!!!!!!

Ok club for dinner, be back later!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hello. May i know where can get the floral dress?

February 17, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home