Wednesday, February 11, 2009


The whole "appreciate me better" conversation turned out to be a "let's try working things out again, you and me" conversation. I am glad we're trying again. I don't want to give up on us this easily, I'm glad you didn't too, though I hard quite a time trying to break the wall of yours down.

We're gonna try, right, luv?

Seeing you in exactly 12 hours' time, I still have no idea what to put on tomorrow morning. I don't wanna be late, and I don't like you to wait so I am going to turn it after this gets published. See you later alligator :)


Bff I luva you. Remember to keep waving the TEAM GLYNIS flag, don't wave the wrong flag!! (L)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh liew bff! wha i damn long didnt tag you alr! OK LA OK LA TEAM G LA OK hahaha. omg i cannot imagine school is starting for me.... please make me go to school on time ok and i'll be nice too HAHA OK NIGHTS (L)

February 11, 2009 at 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good you went to the doc's! and since your paper went well, it calls for a celebration. hope you'll be enjoyin' yourself tmr!

i sort of missed you postin' visuals. hope to see you smilin' soon! will be waitin' for your pics post! =) get well soon love.

with love,
Secret.Admirer

February 11, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home