Sunday, July 26, 2009

I hope you found someone to love you like I tried to but never could


Day with bb was fun-filled (: kept laughing 'cos she told me about a story of a bung that looks like Chase Crawford, "blue boy" that sells ice-cream & a girl in blue bikini. Don't ask me why all blue. But the story is super funny hahahahah

I took a cab over to her place, we had quick lunch at KFC. I only had a small whipped potato & I felt so food :x I don't know what's with my appetite lately.

 
Bandito!
Looks so diff from the pictures hahahaha
 
Hungry baby

We stayed all afternoon at her place. Rolling on the bed, talking, day-dreaming, talk about recent happenings. Finally left the house at around 4plus. Took 190, went to Cine. Checked the movie & there's no more seats for The Hangover!!! :@ No movie for us :(

The hot was blazing hot!! Before we walk under the sun, baby was like, "are you ready? ready for the hot sun!?" Hahaha I'm ever ready~ The sun is so unexpected these days. Walked to Taka, walked around, went to Wisma to have Korean dinner at foodRepublic!

 
Pork BBQ
 
Chicken BBQ
 
  

After dinner, we went to check out Ion Orchard! It's a really big place. 77th Street is there, which is really weird. Fred Perry, Topshop, Topman, Charles & Keith, MaxMara, Muimui, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, Frank Muller, Triumph, For All Mankind, Starbucks, iShop, Nokia, Uniqlo & a lot more that I don't remember. I was so depressed, too depressed to even shop around. It sucks to be broke & still window shop. It really sucks..

Took a train back to the mall & bought shaker fries! It was very crowded at 9pm!! 9pm & everyone is eating shaker fries. Shaker fries should be on Twitter trending topics hahahha. Went to the park, sat down, had our shaker fries, chit-chat like the good ol' times. We used to go to the park so very often!!

Oh & I bought bb another comic since she finished hers already (: it made her really happy, I felt happy too, just looking at her smiling to herself & looking at the book while walking home. Ahhhh pure happiness (:


I dread Mondays, with school or not, with work or not.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG ME WANT SHAKER FRIESSSS i can eat it everyday!! Ion is a no go no go for me except for topshop :D hehe we need some retail therapy bff but then again the thought of sch fees put me off...

sigh we can have some thrift shopping and some cheap thrills!! just anywhere but home. SEE YOU TMR (L)

YOUR BFF

July 29, 2009 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger 文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

hi... that quote you posted
"Love is: the scars on our knees, leftover food in the refrigerator, songs the birds sing, self-inflicted pain, the sweet nothingness which flutters from a lover’s mouth, a half-complete cigarette..."

where is that from? I google and still no source. I love it! Please help!

please email me its.the.crazy.country.air
at gmail dot com

or comment at thecontemporaryreader.blogspot.com

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

July 30, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home