Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cleared the dust, wiped her eyes & filed away the memories


I'm damn bored. I can't study. I can't bring myself to do it yet. I'm craving for dim sum at Zhou's Kitchen. Speaking of which, I've not blogged about it & I've been there twice already! Shall blog about it now since I have the time :)

 
Fried carrot cake

 
Egg tarts

 
Char siew sou

 
Fu pi juan

 
Hot & sour soup

 
Prawn pasted chicken

 
Siew mai

 
Char siew bao

 
Fried rice

 
Chicken feet

 
Drunken chicken

 
Fried fish skin

 
Muah chee

 
Gu cai kueh

The photos, obviously, won't do justice! You gotta go try it. High tea from 2.45pm to 5pm for adults at $16.80++, child at $10.80++ only!!

I love dim sums & I love going for high tea. High tea = lunch + dinner! SAVE COST :) I must bring girlfriend there soon. It is damn good. Looking at the pictures now make me wanna make a reservation for tomorrow teehee!

Oh, tomorrow I'll be meeting the girlfriend for a day out. We're finally going to Laurent Chocolate Cafe!! Yay so excited, can't wait :) gonna visit bff after lunch. I'm still so upset that I've finished watching BOF :( Shall go find some shows to watch now, toodles!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home