Thursday, July 30, 2009

I hope you still feel like this love is for real

Today, I met up with an old friend. She came home from LA for a week, leaving on Sunday. I told myself I'd regret, like how I always did, if I didn't take the time out to meet her. Despite feeling very very extremely tired, I made a trip to her place at Serangoon Gardens. We had Frolick, sat in the little cafe, a few smoke & talked for hours.

The last time I saw her was at the airport when she was going away to further studies in San Jose. 4 years she's been there & now she studies in UCLA. Time flies, no? I miss her so much when she was away. We used to talk everyday in secondary school. Spend all afternoon talking on MSN, neglecting studies, bitching & talking nonsense.

Now she's turning 21 in Sept, I'm turning 19 this Aug.


This old friend, is Natasha Quek :)




P/s: be safe on your way back home darling, love you always <3

Labels: ,