Sunday, March 1, 2009

Because it feels like insomnia

It's 5am, what the hell am I doing here?

Because I can't sleep til you're next to me
No I can't live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh I stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before (Because it)
Feels like insomnia ah ah, feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, feels like insomnia ah ah

geez and I hate it.
I've been stuck with insomnia for what? Coming three years now and I am still having troubles sleeping. And to be completely downright honest, I rely on medications which is also known as sleeping pills to fall asleep. Y'know why I didn't take the pills? Because I ran out of them. Dammit!


What a wreck I am.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home