Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Without you here there is less to say


FUCK NO SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN WITHOUT EGG AND A CUP OF ICED MILO THIS MORNING I HATE MYSELF
I HATE YOU GLYNIS YOU FUCKTARD
:(
I still want Mac's breakfast

After school today, I had Long John for lunch with Shimmy at PS. We both had crazy potatoes haha not hungry at all it's good!! Eat less, workout more :D We went to shop around and Shimmy got a black denim skirt, and I got a denim shorts. Both from Cotton On. Only $15 each!!

Ok I over spent my budget fof $5 today. I only spent $3.75 on lunch but spent another $15 on a pair of shorts that I've eyeing for a long long time. Worth it? :/ OK WHATEVER I AM HAPPY AO IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT

Believe it or not, I have not stepped into Diva for a few months already!!! Quite an achievement :) HAHAHA if I walk in I will definitely buy something. Hahah no way no way no way I am saving money saving money saving money!

Moving on, Shimmy left to meet boyfriend while bee called to say that she got an hour lunch break so I met her at Yoshinoya to accompany her :) Bff came to meet us and bee went off back to work after lunch. We went to buy black and white films! We thought it was a wasted trip but thank God, bff spotted it before we left :D It was raining very heavily so we waited for a while before we went back home.

 
  
  
  
  
  
Taken on 20th Feb :)

How long more before I get another day like these with you? Movies, webcam fun, my favourite Yanyan and cuddling in bed. It is only the fucking second day. No, I have to keep a positive attitude. It is 12 more days to go before you are off from hell!

An hour with you feels like 5 minutes. It is not enough but I sure am contented for that hour, even if it's just watching you eat and rant about your colleagues. After getting together, it feels like the love is stronger. I appreciate you more, treasure you better and you do the same. We used to lead our lives in the very awfully mundane way but now, we do not. Everyday you have something surprisingly sweet to say to me, which is very, pretty much unexpected from you.


I love you, every part of you.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEH LIEW BREAST FLEN! omg sucks to be you, LETS HAVE MAC BREKKIE ON THURSDAY while i go home after sch and sleep while you guys suffer, COOL BALLS. HAHAHA! peach sio, overspend i see how you gonna get your jacket * inserts evil smile * -bff

February 24, 2009 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there glynis love. great, happy pics up there! whatever that you both are goin' through now, the time shouldn't matter, what matters most is that, you both can get through this 12 days together and by the end of it, you will still get an awesome day, filled with webcam fun with your favourite snack and cuddlin' her in bed.

that's what that matters most. so keep your mind together and 12 days will be over in a blink of an eye. and i will be seein' happy pics again.

but this 12 days, you know you have my best wishes, love.

with love,
Secret.Admirer

February 25, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home