Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I guess there’s no way to make love & not break our hearts


Promise me, every tomorrow ahead of us starts with you.

Death is cruel. Death brings pain to the people who are still living, but ease to the one who is in the "better" world. Movies that I've watched the past few days has got to do with either death or separation - both things that I cannot deal with. Or maybe, not now. Or maybe I have not learned how to. Not so much of mine, but the death of my loved ones.

I am so afraid of death and separation....

Yesterday I went to school with Shim for two hours and headed home when Shim needed to work. On the shuttle bus I felt so bad for leaving M alone.......okay I will treat him nicer so I don't feel so bad. When I got home, mom was shopping online. Haha she was looking for a white bolero but to no avail. I shall keep a lookout for her when I'm out shopping the next time!


Today, girlfriend & I met at Dhoby Ghaut and had japanese food at the basement :) Bought a pair of tickets for Marley and Me!!! Like finally..
 
  
  
  
  
  
 

GREAT SHOW 5/5!!!! I am still very affected by it :/ Marley = the clearance dog = so. damn. adorable! I cried towards the end of the show. When I looked at girlfriend, she was sniffing away. Hahah so cuuute I know it reminds you of her a lot *hugs tight* luv you bb :)

After the show, the two of us walked out looking damn haggard. Headed home on our own after that. The ride home was filled with lots and lots of thoughts about Marley, death and separation :(


SA: How're you doing? I guessed as much when I stopped seeing your comments :) take care yeh!
Anon: Haha yes she sure is!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i shall watch it with my bf tmr! =D

March 18, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch 10 promises to my dog. Similar to Marley & Me. You sure tear like madddddddd. :> Much nicer also. Hee.


VARRRRRRRON.

March 18, 2009 at 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT SHOW

March 18, 2009 at 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing, watch Sky of Love. :>

March 18, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home