Saturday, September 5, 2009

I miss the sound of your voice, the loudest thing in my head

Today, I realized loving you is difficult; almost unbearable. The fights, in your words, "pull our last threads," put us "on thin ice" or "on the edge of the cliff," place "a strain on our relationship," thus being "this close to being done." I never understand how you treat me sometimes, how you point out all my flaws, how you occasionally call me unpleasant things, and how you could leave as if your life would be perfect and untouched; as if I haven't made any impact. Sometimes I really don't know why I stay with you, why I bother to fight for our relationship. You, in fact, bring out the worst of me.

But still, I've never wanted anything as much as I've wanted to be with you. You bring the best out of me. We've done so much for each other, and you and I both know that it's not worth throwing all away. In going through so much together, it's unbelievable how we both could stand all of this.
More importantly, you altered my outlook on life. You’ve changed me for the better.

The good times outweigh the bad times by tons and tons, and tons.

Drowning in your love is worth it in the ending when you remind me that you love me.

I love you, too.

(x)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home