Sunday, January 4, 2009

April says: i can empathise with you lor
April says: its hard to say really
April says: like you wished someone would love you back like the way you loved them
April says: you write well yknow glyn
April says: i have to tell you this
April says: sometimes you feel so insecure.. you should not
April says: you write well in your own way
April says: some others out there astound others with their bombastic words
April says: but you make people feel, in a way they recognise themselves with you
April says: sometimes in life we need to know if someone out there feels the same way as we do
April says: because we desperately do not want to be alone. we want to know we aren’t going crazy and someone else out there knows exactly how we’re feeling.
April says: yeap and you do this best
April says: yeah thats all i can say i guess
April says: and i love you <3
♥ glynisxoxo: says: omg you make me feel amazing about myself now
♥ glynisxoxo: says: and yes A, i love you too.
♥ glynisxoxo: says: (L)

Never expected anything like this. I guess I only write well when I'm crying hahah & very very upset. It just evokes my senses and then when I start writing, I can be quite good at it without grammatical errors and typo errors. 

Thanks anonymous 1, 2, 3 & 4. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeeeer up! It's a new yr, look forward to it. :D:D:D:D Aiyooooo. Heez.

<3,
Varron

January 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home