Saturday, January 3, 2009

I don't care what they say, there's no such thing as a clean break

What I've been dying to ask is, the two years & counting we spent together cannot be compared to the two months you had with her? Are you trying to tell me that what we have was nothing to you..at all? So..because of one mistake, everything's all wrecked & she's become almost about-to-be your everything?

I am not angry but more of disappointed and upset.

"Don't be angry or upset because it is the truth"

That made me feel worst, more disappointed than ever.

I don't know how to tell you the reason behind why I did this, why I said that. I don't know if saying it was gonna make it better or make it worse. But I do know that I want you to know the truth. I don't know how to put it across to you just so you won't misunderstand me. I know telling you the truth isn't gonna help me to lessen the misery but maybe it would lighten my burden a little.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home