Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'd love to look into your face without your eyes turning away

I'm scared to fall asleep. I'm scared to wake up to tomorrow. I'm scared of facing what I have to face tomorrow. I don't know what surprises I might have again this time. There's consequences I'm scared to taste, cold hard truths I can't face. And the cold hard truth is..?

:(

(I'll blog about today's unproductive CNY shopping tomorrow. Veh veh tired now, on the phone with J..)


I feel like I've lost everything when you're gone. Left remembering what it's like to have you here with me. I thought you should know, you're not making this easy. I never thought I'd be the one to say, "Please don't, well please don't leave me."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home