Saturday, January 10, 2009

You're in every face I see, even strangers on the street

I always say, "Once I get home, I'm gonna wash up in the fastest pace and jump onto bed & sleep forever. I am so fucking tired prease," but I would always find myself coming on, seeking for comfort somewhere. I'd click on that orange icon on Firefox toolbar which leads me right here.

Seeing V & K, watching them slowly grow into such sweet pair of love birds makes me really happy. I like how V is so deeply in love with K, and without a doubt, K is madly in love with V. Ten good years of lovin', who would miss out on that?

I feel sad..on the other hand.

And so I cried again tonight, and still crying, allowing the tears to blur my vision as I type this. I don't know what to do anymore. Letting you go doesn't seem right, loving you with all my heart doesn't seem right either. Then what does, right now? I have no idea..at all.

My head is pounding so hard, so is my heart.

Time was given for me to miss you, miss you as hard as I can until I see your beautiful face again. And when I do, I could the adrenaline rush, the whole falling back in love with you feeling. It felt nice, comfortable, familiar..just like every look into your eyes, each time our eyes meet. It flashes back to the fondest memory of you and me. I still feel the soft, I'm in love feeling though that moment has past so long ago. Why is it so clear, right up 'til now? I don't think I will ever be able to find someone like you, someone as perfect as the way you are.

I love you, I love you with all my heart, with every ounce of me -- I cannot deny. Not a single bit. Without a doubt. No questions asked.

Day 64: Still unhappy, still dreaming of you, still..crying.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

letting go is the hardest thing to do, dont force yourself to let go. because when you least expect it, you will be able to let go.

January 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home