Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm tasting nothing but four words: please don't leave me

When I heard it from you, I was shocked. Shaking. Trembling. I was scared. So very worried. I was completely freaking out. I don't know how to comfort you. I can totally understand why, and how you're feeling right now. Don't let me worry about you please. Feel better sweets. I still prefer the happier you. And I hope you'd call me soon. Which would mean that you need me to be there, and I'd definitely feel better by knowing that.

School was pretty okay, other than Suma's loud and squeaky voice. Annoyed me to the max. My ears were almost bleeding, seriously!!

"Let _ go la"
"Uh? Erm, why say that? Did _ say anything to you?"
"Nope, no.. I didn't talk to _ these few days"
"Ha I know, it's just..not easy yknow"

Though it's weird coming out from this someone but..it made me think a lot. Like, the whole agenda is hidden and I'm supposed to know. Like, I should know.

It is not that I am not trying to. I mean, I tried putting away things that reminds me of you. Anything at all. The folder with your name which contains everything about you & anything that reminds me of you. Well, it just stops me from opening it up, look back & think of you, think of being happy & all that. It's been awhile since I last did that so it works, eh? Sigh. I really don't know.

The past six days felt like 3 years. One more before it marks a week.

Anyway, I went straight home after school. Super tired. I wanted to rest but hungry so I watched 90210 while waiting for dad to come home for dinner. After the 7pm show, we went to the mall, bought junk food and went Ya Kun for supper :) Yumz. I'm in luv with Ya Kun all over again hehe!

Well, actually this week's gonna be a really busy one. Looking at the things I gotta get done by this week is horrible. So much to do yet so little time. This is one of my perfectionist moments, ok hahaha. I'm done with 90210 E11, by the way. Waiting for E12 to be uploaded! While waiting for both Gossip Girl and 90210, I'm watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I heard it was pretty good. Mom insisted that I sleep early to let the whole insomnia issue go away. Hm, I really should. Sleep now, goodnight xx

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home