Monday, March 2, 2009

Across thousands of miles from home where I should be & I miss you so badly


Total expenditure: $51 + iBanking $32.24 = $83.24
Feeling: Fucking happy but at the same time, heart painsxz for the damange made

(Y)(Y)(Y)
BUDGET PLAN CONTINUES TOMORROW
Damage is way too big :( I need to save up for cam, for anniversary, for good food, for more shopping sprees and for happy stayovers.

School was great today but got ruined by the construction outside of the classroom. We were all "omg fuck you shut up leh we're trying to concentrate here leh cb! nb sia" then the drilling stopped until break time, it continued. SERIOUSLY KILLING ME I cannot stand disruptions like this. If it continues on Wensday (no class tomorrow, oh yeh oh yeh oh yeh~) I will ask Dad to complain. Buay tahan = cannot take it.

 
 

Yummy cookies that Jems brought to school to share with us ^^ before I had my first bite, I was like, "Omg, very nice!" The cookie has got this very nice smell. Very very nice yummy you-have-to-eat-me smell. Love it. It's from Candy Empire :) And that's the peach, my bee eff eff who drained my psp's battary after playing throughout break time. SANKS PEACH

After school, bff & I went to Far East to have lunch while waiting for beeloved to come :D -beams

 
 

We had lunch at this Indo place on the 5th floor. (Y)(Y)(Y) My diet plan is ruined. SANKS TO YEW BFF! But lunch was really good. Beeloved came & we went to buy my jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM. SO. DAMN. HAPPY. Even though it burned quite a big hole in my pocket (I almost went ahead with "pocket in my hole" whoa koolz). Pictures later!

We were bored and had nowhere to go so we settled down to desserts at Slice.

 
  
YUMZ

Very good dessert :) Beeloved &I had the strawberry one, while bff had the mango one. I must try Breakfast in Bed! Looks appealing on the menu.

We went to collect bff's shorts & walked over to Isetan. Walked around & tested some perfumes. Mine is finishing soon :( :( time to decide on which one to get. Lancome Miracle, my all-time fav or Escada again? Hm spoilt with choices, really. Beeloved wanted to eat but bff wasn't feeling well so she went back first. We walked her to the tain station & we went to Wisma. Ended up buying BreadTalk -.- kutez no? We went straight home after that.

 
  
  
HEY YOU NO LOOK AT MY FACE & THE BACKGROUND OK

Super happy :) Thanks bee for chipping in & carrying my bags today heh heh

I have a love-hate relationship with the rain. When it rains (reminds me of Paramore), I love it when I'm prepared to stay home and snuggle in bed or just laze around and watch the rain. But I really hate it when I have big & amazing plans that I was looking forward to or when I'm on the streets with no transport of my own & no umbrella.

No class tomorrow, yay! Which also means movie + snack + snuggling time with beeloved :) double yay! Finally some time for me to rest and stay at her place. I don't know why but whenever I go to her place, I just feel like lying on her bed & unknowingly I would fall asleep for a very very long time hahah shiok!


Oh by the way bff, SHUT UP ABOUT MY NAILS ALREADY OK I leave them as it is, you kp. repainted them, you also kp. WHAT YOU WANT SIA REALLY ok jk lub chew peach (L) c u on flyday!


The sun still rises & so does the moon.
Birds still migrate south & people move on.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGODZXZ CAMWHORE SIA. cannot stand you, must show off the stupid ferragamo belt somemore ah. i swear i hate you, i listened to your whines for like a whole fucking week and accompany you to get your damn jacket YOU STILL KPKB OKAY. i still hate your nails btw, do smth abt it tmr ask j paint it for you!!

come on friday mac breakfast and i really hate those copycats. HAHAHAHA OK BYE! -bff

March 3, 2009 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey glynis love, glad to see things took a positive change. when i scrolled down to the posts below i felt so down myself. your happy posts cheered me up alot and im really glad to know that you didn't have monday blues! hope your splurge on the jacket did cheer you up in a way.

plus tmr at your gf's house is bound to cheer you up more =) you seem to be very happy with your bff in school, hope all things go well. =)

with love,
Secret.Admirer

March 3, 2009 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you buy the jacket from?

March 3, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice fotos! anyway what perfume you using now? hope you reply. take care!

March 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home