Thursday, March 12, 2009

You are my heart, could I live without my heart?

 
Potential actor for Dragonball
ZAMN GUTE



Late for consultation, Simon was angry :x but nice enough to still explain and point out important things to us about the project. Swensen's for lunch, Made With Love for Pipi's ribbon, Gucci for Jems' pink jello pumps, Longchamp for Zoe's bag, AX to check out my monograme tote, camwhore in Paragon's restroom, Shim left we went shopping in Cotton On Body. I bought eyemask ^^ Zoe bought a lace tank top, Jems bought bedroom slippers and headband. Wisma & Taka, we bought lace leggings at Topshop!

Total damage: Lunch $8 + cotton on $4.95 + Topshop $9 = $21.95!

Bff came over after that to my place and we gossiped again. Recki people here and there in gossip galore and cozycot and flowerpod hahaha Zoe is crowned as our new recki queen!


WE HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY I LOVE YOU GIRLS!! :)

P/s: I will blog properly about today when I get pictures. I haven't watched Grey's for a few days so now Grey's then I'm off to bed super tired meeting bb tomorrow morning!!

/Edit
Argued again. Sigh :(
Patience running low, there's a limit to how much I can take.


I miss you, Jvern Ng.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg mfucking cute!

March 13, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home