Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And never, will I give up trying 'cause you're everything to me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J/JVERN/JA-BUN/JVERN-MON!
Whoohoo someone hit the big two already! You're so lucky to have me, be thankful for today & everything I've done, seriously. I'm such a nice person & I'm so nice to you. Make sure you wish something for me too when you blow out the candles later. See ya later alligator! <3

Okay, packing my stuff now

☑ Food
☑ Deco + party needs
☑ DSLR
☑ Toiletries
☑ Purse
☑ iPod & speakers
☑ Clothes
☑ Zoe's very very belated xmas present
☑ Eye mask (veh veh important else I cannot sleep well)
☑ My sleeping partner, small bolster (veh important else I cannot sleep at all)
☑ Phone + phone charger (i panic when my phone is dying)
☑ Myself :D

It's 2.42pm & Jems & Shim is still at Jurong Point.........
I am so effing late :( :( I gotta runnnn out of the house now & check in into the chalet & start preparing, seriously.

I'll be back tomorrow! With pic spamz yay dotcha miss me too much yo :)

Though our love project has so much potential,
but it's like we weren't made for this world.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home