Saturday, January 17, 2009

I just don't think I'll ever get over you


Wasted trip down to school. Jems & I spent the entire time just sitting at the bench, talking & avoiding bees. We were talking about food, which made us very very hungry. We waited for Zoe until around 12, she didn't reply or call back so we left. Went to the nearby hawker to have lunch. Yum yum chicken rice and sugar cane with lemon so yummy!

After lunch, we walked to the train station & went off on our separate ways. I went to Bugis to collect the book Eclipse from Kinokuniya. I was so so so overjoyed that if I weren't surrounded by people, I'd be jumping for joy.

Headed home after that. Merl asked me out to jap dinner but I turned down. Watched Gossip Girl, then went to watch Grey's Anatomy. Believe it or not, I am still at E01. I suck, I am so effing slow :( Had dinner at Botak Jones, yay very nice. After dinner, we went to the supermarket. Bought some of the party needs. YAY!!

I really, really, really dislike people who don't make an effort to reply your texts at all. I do not appreciate that.

Turning in now. Meeting J 8am @ Kovan tomorrow morning for a good breakfast then we'll go for the Kovan City of Sharing 2009 event. We went for the 08 one together, 'twas really fun. This time, we're gonna have fun too. I hope there isn't any cats or dogs on the loose like the other time, but I don't mind rabbits and hamsters in their cage outside at the corridor :)

Jems, we should go on a good food spree some time soon when you're not so busy with the boyfriend, when I'm less broke :) JP, Leisure Park, cheap thrills, your place, my place & whatnots. We really need some girls time. Thanks for listening to me, ranting about youknowwho all morning. Luv u beb ♥

P/s: I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home