Monday, January 5, 2009

I can no longer tell where you end & I begin

Now there's a million reasons for you to go but if you can find a reason to stay.. I'll do whatever it takes to turn this around. I know what's at stake, I know that I've let you down and if you give me a chance, believe that I can change, I'll keep us together whatever it takes.

She said, "if we're gonna make this work, you gotta let me inside even though it hurts. Don't hide the broken parts that i need to see,"
She said, "Like it or not, it's the way it's gotta be, you gotta love yourself if you can ever love me."

I'll do whatever it takes to turn this around. I know what's at stake, I know that I've let you down and if you give me a chance and give me a break, I'll keep us together, I know you deserve much better. But remember the time I told you the way that I felt, that I'd be lost without you and never find myself. Let's hold onto each other above everything else and start over, start over.


I'll do whatever it takes.

I had a very fruitful day at home with April. She came over when I woke up and we watched a little of GG, then packed my closet & unwanted clothes & accessories. Gonna put them up on sale and after a month if there isn't any responses they are going down to salvation army. We also shopped a little online. April's getting this zebra printed top that I wanted sooooo badly previously but I've got one batwing one alr, with one zebra prints in neon orange so I pass and she got it! So if I want, I can actually borrow it from her heh heh.

Whoa, I only got my credit card for less than a week & I happily swiped $100 already. Coolio, dad's gonna faint when he sees the bill but whatever, I will worry about that when the bill comes. I must make sure the amount my expenditure sums up to doesn't make him confiscate my card :D

Yay I'm seeing my girls tomorrow!!
And luv u both Jemi & Shim, for being so concerned about me over the text, the msn, whatever yknow. Touched, I really am. :) See you later alligators! Can't wait to spend time with you both (L)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home