Thursday, January 8, 2009

I wouldn't leave you, but you couldn't stay

What is there to write? What is there to say?
Same things happen everyday, not a thing to write, not a thing to say.
So I take my pen in hand & start the same old way:

Darling, I thought I'd drop a line. The weather's cool, the folks are fine. I'm in bed each night at twelve, P/s: I love you. Yesterday we had some rain but all in all, I can't complain. Was it dusty on the train? P/s: I love you. Nothing else to tell you dear except each day seems like a year. Every night I'm dreaming of you. P/s: I love you.

I missed you today. I wished you stayed for lunch. I wished she said something more than just 'bang' to you. I wished I heard you today. I wished I was there with you today. I wished..you were near. It is awful days like these that I need your comfort but you're nowhere here.

And yknow what, let them tease you or me as much as they want. Because Plain White T's sings, "Our friends would all make fun of us & we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way" & yes sweetheart, none of them have felt this way, just like the way we did for each other. So let them ok. And we'll laugh along, no more 'fuck yous' :)

Oh yes.. Did I say I really adore your bag, it looks Agnes B & I like you with a watch on. You look good, really. Uh well, you always do..actually.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home