Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No one should stand without a hand to hold


Today was better, much happier as well :)

I finally got the hang of the whole torrent thing. Thanks Hui Jin & Cheryl for helping and teaching me how to do it! So today I got two PSP games, Loco Roco 2 & GTA Vice City Stories. I also got James Morrison's latest album, Songs For You Truths For Me. (I actually only wanted this particular song but I couldn't find it..I end up downloading the whole album :/) It took about two days to finish downloading. If only the desktop had more space, really. :/ I wanted to download Resident's Evil!! But no space ugh.

This morning we went over to Grandaunt's place. I've got an ang moh niece, Linda :D I didn't know, they just came back from Denmark just few days ago to be in SG for CNY. I've got pictures of her!! Just two, very cutee I love her!

After visiting, we went to the Mac's @ AMK for a quick bite & went back home. Relatives from mom's side came!

I wanna watch Grey's & play my new games heh heh I will study tomorrow I promise!!!!! For now, I will let the visuals do the talking :)
Day One
 
When I was busy preparing, Zel was busy snapping away
 
Outfit shots ^^
At Gran's place
 
 
 
  
  
  
Yonghan
 
Minhui
 
Chester
 
Chester, Jenae, Che, Minhui
 
We do this yearly. The whole family portrait thing :)
 
Cousins & Gran
 
Us with Gran
 
I luv u gran, always and forever. I promise I will be here,
be your legs when they can't take you anywhere.
 
Cousins..wait,  where's Ches!?
 
With mom. One of my favouite photos.
  
  
With Aunt Edna & Che
 
Aunt Shirley
 
Another one of my favourites!
Over at Godma Irene's place
Merl. I luv her dress!
  
  
  
  
Mom & Merl
  
Godma & Mom
  
Amount of  red packets collected on day 1 :)

Day Two
 
More or less this would work as an outfit shot :/ Didn't have time to take any!
Slouchy tee (old one I know shut up ok), wetlook leggings, lace heels and Prada bag
 
Linda u qtpie <3
  
Jenae, always my fav <3
  
@ Mac's
 
Tonight's dinner
 
Lou hei :)
I luv lou hei, veh veh fun :D

--
Ugh we're having this convo again, I hate it so much. Grey's & my nice still-soft-curly-hair will make me feel better tonight..


Do you wanna know something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home