Thursday, January 22, 2009

I haven't got a clue if you're the one but I like you

Day 76: I've moved on.
And I'm glad that I have taken the second big step into this. I may still think of you, and perhaps miss you sometimes. But these dreams about you gets blurry as time pass. Your voice in my head no longer sound the same. I couldn't figure how it used to sound like when we had so much secrets to share that you'd whisper softly in my ears. I cannot imagine us together, doing things I always wanted us to do together but memories we had that I hold dear to my heart will always stay this clear.

And I hope they stay this clear..they are one of the best memories I've had. No matter what, I won't have a change of heart but I can have a change of mind. It is all in your hands now.

x
x
x

It feels like heaven to be able to lie next to you, only interrupted by your breath & mine. I still remember how it feels like right now. I would think of the cosy, yet scared but warm fuzzy happy feeling in my heart and go to sleep tonight. I'm sure I'd sleep well. One of the reasons why I wanted to stay was to have another night like this. With you. And no one else.

It's so embarrassing to need someone like I do you.
How can I explain, I need you here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home