Friday, January 23, 2009

"Sometimes the memory of happiness cannot stay true because it ended unhappily. Because happiness is only real if it lasts forever."

Now it hit me that maybe we weren't that happy after all. No matter what they said, how fabulous we look having each other, we still lost the battle. But then again, right there and then I was made the happiest girl by you. No one else could lift up lightly and make me feel so happy this easily like the way you did. You are truly amazing and you know that. The 4th break up is happening in class. It is this inner conflict that we all face, that we all know of..

When he was there, I could see the pain in his eyes. I saw her, being as cheerful as she can appear to be with her pretty much pale sickly face around her friends, avoiding every possible chances of meeting his eye. He, having to finish his assignment, left the class immediately while she went on with hers. It was like avoiding each other.. This must have been tough on the both of them.

I'm sure, like me (or rather us), we all wonder what went wrong. They were so adorable together. Sometimes the most perfect looking couple aren't that perfect. They are not that cute on the inside, not at all. And that's why they do not end up in their very own happily ever after.

Honestly, I know how it feels like to be her, also to be him. It is hard but we all will have to and definitely will get past this some time later. Just like the way I am right now :)

I'm glad I told M today, "I'm over it ok!!!!!!" smiling away & really meant it. This was the someday you've been waiting for, haven't you? I have not "let go a little" but this much. Yknow why? Because I know you're never coming home to this heart of mine, and hoping for the best has become terribly overrated. Putting all of that aside, I was thinking if you'd change my mind someday...

And you know I will always be here, still love you when I always called you a fucking selfish asshole.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoe Matsumoto said...

we ALL love you ok ?
<3

January 23, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home