Friday, May 22, 2009

Because I'm one of the lucky ones..

..to be in love and in love with the right person; you.

To most of you, this may be nothing but to me, it is something.


The latter may be an old photo of us but looking at it now does bring back some memories. Yoshinoya, studying for Os, both dressed in red, happy and giggly. It is one of my all-time favourite photo of us, how can I not remember that?

Laugh, you may but it melted my heart when I saw these photos made out of Photofunia. Nothing interesting but the thought of her doing it for us, with our photos - love. She, who don't own a romantic bone at all, is my beloved girlfriend of 1 year, 11 months, 23 days which is exactly 724 days. These seven hundred odd days, I've done countless things that I simply don't understand why I did but I just did. Maybe you don't get what I'm driving at but to the most of you, 'all in the name of love', don't we all agree?

And for the rest of you, I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love.


P/s: to one of my favourite girls, ban mian: i love you and thanks for the text last evening. it shocked me, indeed but after reading it, I feel like giving you a fat, juicy, 'exclusive; only for you' kiss. miss you a lot, if you're wondering! see you soon sweetheart :)
P/p/s: thank you bb, i love you so much (♥)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home