Friday, January 30, 2009

I wouldn't trade anything, you're still my everything

I'm glad you asked about it. I'm glad you asked because you're curious and concerned. I'm glad I still managed to stay calm and told you what exactly happened. I'm glad I cleared the air. I'm glad I finally told you everything tonight. I'm glad when I asked, "Do you want me to hang up then?", your reply was, "No la, it's okay we can still talk". I'm glad we've been on the phone since 11pm & we're still talking.

I'm glad this horrifying nightmare is finally over.
I'm glad you're still here.




I love you :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope things are gettin' better for you babe : )

January 30, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just need to tell you this, ive been secretly in love with the way you blog and your personality and everything about you ever since theklassiquecrime

you definitely deserve way better. ;D

love,
Secret.Admirer

January 31, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home