Thursday, January 29, 2009

Remind me why we decided this was for the best

For the best. Define, my friend.

For the best: for the good as the final result; to an ultimate advantage
- Dictionary.com

So this was best to you? Being a great liar, doing the whole keep-it-low thing?

Whoa whoa whoa shocked that I found out? Isn't this what you wanted? You knew this was coming. Right from the start when you wanted this, you had to see this coming. I knew you never liked this but I had to.

When Z told me that she saw you both together, shoulders to shoulders at 11pm that night, my mind went blank. I trusted you, you never knew how much trust I put in you. When she told me the sight of her caused you both to stand one arm's length away from each other, thoughts in my head? "I was right, my guess was right, everyone's guess was right. You proved them right instead."

Filling up all the loopholes now, your actions, your ways & what you told me, they all contradict each other. You pretended like you cared. Genuinely. Which really sucked ok 'cos I trust you so naturally I would think that yeh you are, yknow so I shouldn't be mean and care for you too. Hah hah hah Glynis you're such a joke, fucking joke of the year.

And I hate liars. Especially those who lied to me. I hope they'd burn in hell.

And you. I thought you were different because you were honest with me all the time. Hah, to think I was dumb enough to trust you so fucking much. You are no different from the rest. _|_


Your Supergirl. HAHAHA JOKE MOTHERFUCKERS! I even told A, your place in my heart will never ever be replaced no matter how far we've drifted apart, no matter how much distance there is between us. And love for you will always always stay. Be it us being friends, good friends, close friends or even just hi-bye friends. My love for you will always stay. And now? I don't know. I can't say I feel the same anymore. I can't even think of you. The thought of you and what you said to me and all your actions makes my head hurt so bad.

Do not. I mean, DO NOT try to talk to me. I am not going to listen, neither am I gonna "relax lah" or "chill lah" okay. I am not in the mood for your nonsense & childish games right now.

I'm fucking proud of myself that I am not tearing, not wailing, not crying over this. I am actually okay, seeing her in that fucked up photo and having the loopholes filled up.

P/s: Z beb I'm glad you told me the truth. Thanks for listening to me, luv u <3
P/p/s: The mood for the Topshop's event didn't die, so glad I am still going to enjoy myself. Hmph!
P/p/p/s: I might delete this post after all, when I feel better. I don't know. I might keep it here to remind someone :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday. :)
(L)

January 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoaaa chillax babe, i know how liars suck ok but relax! they are not worth it.

cheer up!

January 30, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home